Thursday 4 October 2012

I didn't sign up for this......

I have never regarded myself as a technical person. When I have been forced, in the past, to explore blockages in toilets... I have ; painting walls was not a problem; even working on the car was not too bad.

However now I find myself reading about sanitary pipe, crouching in confined spaces undoing bolts or tracking wiring. Pavlov has provided us with many challenges. Steve has always been a technically capable person- fitting toilets, building furniture, painting our boats etc. But I have not engaged in many of these tasks before.

see Pavlov sans dodger- the remake has begun!



At home we decided to fight Altzeimers with crosswords, or scrabble- but no time for such sedentary pursuits- the maintenance of Pavlov provides us both with ample stimulation- and I wondered how I would "busy" myself in retirement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, we'd love to hear from you